Funeral Planning Makes Your Life Easier
Funeral planning and prearranging your funeral makes the end of life easier, both for yourself and your family members. Losing a precious loved one is an emotional time, and, unfortunately, a time when many decisions need to be made. Those decisions can be easier if the funeral planning has already been accomplished, and the Preplanning Consultants at Anderson Funeral Home can help you through those decisions now, instead of later.
Pre-arrangement of funeral wishes gives family members a peace of mind that they’ve honored you in a way you desired. Taking the time for funeral planning also helps loved ones prepare themselves in advance for the celebration of life and honorariums that they’d rather focus on.
Why is Funeral Preplanning Important?
Death is often a subject that is not talked about, and many people feel uncomfortable facing decisions associated with death and funerals. But, the stress and grief associated with coping when a loved one dies, is often so overwhelming that decisions seem insurmountable at that time.
Pre-planning a funeral allows you to take an objective look at your celebration of life wishes, which will make the funeral planning easier when strong emotions aren’t overriding the decisions that need to be made.
Sometimes called death planning, it can also assist with organizing all your information into one location, such as important papers, assets and liability information, as well as your celebration of life wishes. Funeral planning gives you the peace of mind that your family will have time to grieve and remember you, instead of dealing with numerous last-minute decisions.
Top 10 Reasons to Consider Funeral Planning and Prearranging Your Funeral
- Funeral planning takes the burden of decision making off the family.
- Prearranging your funeral reduces stress and anxiety on your family.
- It allows you to design your funeral the way you want it.
- It allows you to select the merchandise that you want.
- Prearranging your funeral protects your family’s savings and life insurance proceeds.
- Prearrangement allows you to lock in future funeral costs at today’s prices.
- A prepaid funeral allows you to determine how much to spend on your funeral.
- Prearranging your funeral may qualify as an exemption for Medicaid and SSI.
- Affordable payment plans are available, so the funeral costs are not overwhelming.
- Funeral planning and prearranging your funeral assures that everything is done the way you want it.
The Funeral Preplanning Consultants at Anderson Funeral Home can assist you with many decisions that are normally dealt with at the end of a life. Rest assured, that your funeral planning now will give comfort to your loved ones later. If you’d like to learn more about funeral planning and prearranging your funeral, you can call us at (517) 265-3312 in Adrian, Michigan; or (517) 486-4400 in Blissfield Michigan.
Pre-planning and pre-paying your funeral is one of the most thoughtful gifts you can give to your family. Don't wait! Start Your Pre-Plan Today